**UPDATE** 4th January 2021
Following the announcement on 30th December 2020 regarding the Level 5 restrictions being implemented from 31st December 2020.
Morrison BMW & MINI remain focused on supporting our customers and colleagues. As an essential service provider, we have a duty of care to our employees and customers. We remain fully compliant with all HSE guidelines. We provide our teams with PPE and all social distancing, hygiene and hand washing etiquette is enforced in dealerships.
Service and Parts Department
Our service and parts departments are classified as ‘essential’ services and will remain open as usual. Our COVID safety procedures are well and truly established and we ask that call customers adhere to them.
Our sales departments will not be able to physically welcome customers into our showrooms during the level 5 restrictions. However, all our sales teams are available digitally and on the phone. Our customers can book a virtual appointment with a member of our sales team, where you can see your potential new or used car in real time with a sales executive on hand to help.
A Click and collect service is available.
You still can :
· Book a service or repair and attend an appointment as normal.
· Collect your pre-ordered new and used vehicles from our Dealership by appointment with your Sales representative.
· Purchase a new or used car remotely or online with our click and collect service.
· Receive a valuation for your vehicle.
· Receive a finance quotation by dealing with our business manager online or via email.
· Request a virtual video appointment from one of our Sales Executives, live from the dealership.
· Buy and collect parts from our dealership.
Thank you for your patience, and for working with us to ensure our dealerships are a safe place to visit and work.