FULL TIME VALETOR
Morrison BMW and MINI are looking for a valeter to join their busy team.
The ideal candidate will:
· Prepare vehicles in line with PDI and Dealer requirements.
· Wash and Valet cars in line with Dealer standards.
· Inspect vehicles with sales/service person prior to customer handover.
· Ensure any damage is notified to the relevant manager in order that appropriate action can be taken.
· Ensure regular stocks of cleaning materials.
· Maintain safe working practices and standards of the Dealer.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· The ability to work on own initiative.
· Have good communication skills.
· Full Clean Driving Licence
· Experience Valeting Vehicles preferred but not essential.
Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with Retail Centres and BMW / MINI standards.
Communicating with parts department to obtain needed parts, inform workshop manager if vehicle is awaiting parts and pursue special order of parts if necessary.
Diagnosing cause of any malfunctions and perform repair after confirming authorisation by customer.
Saving and tagging any and all parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by customer.
Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
Notifying service advisors immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
Road-testing vehicles to spot check work performed.
Keeping abreast of BMW/MINI technical bulletins and attend factory sponsored training classes.
Required to attend and participate in continuous training - online, in the UK and Ireland. There will also be continuous ongoing testing/exams to ensure as a Technician you are up to BMW standards.
Maintaining a clean and neat workspace and adhering to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
Ability to clearly complete job card write ups with a thorough understanding of the requirements of factory standards for warranty write-ups.
Good communication skills and the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisors or customers as required.
Previous experience working with ADP/Kerridge environment would be an advantage.
A competitive salary package combined with a commitment to training and career development.
Salary €34,000 – €45,000 with bonus and depending on experience
Full drivers licence
4 day week
4 by 10 hour days including Saturdays
Competitive Bonus scheme
Reference ID: MOR2105