If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and develop within the top BMW dealership in the country, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Morrison BMW is the main BMW and Mini retailer located in Cahir, Co Tipperary and have been in business since 1983.
Over the past few years our Service Department has played a critical role in helping us to become a BMW award-winning team.
We are currently looking for a new member to join our Service team.The role is both customer and workshop focused, processing orders and other administrative duties.
SALARY : DOE
Position : Permanent I Full Time
We are looking for someone with:
• Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
• Proficient time management qualities
And Who is:
• Keen to be part of a vibrant team
• Eager to learn
• Able to work on own Initiative
Computer skills, attention to detail and a professional phone manner are a must.If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with people as part of a team, where every day is different, then please send your CV to with a cover letter and /or short video, telling us why you stand out from the crowd!
Reference ID: MOR2107 Email : [email protected]
Junior Parts Advisor
Cork rd., Cahir, County Tipperary, Ireland
SALARY Depending on experience
Position - Permanent | Full Time
John Morrison Motors Ltd. is a main BMW and MINI retailer located in Cahir, Co. Tipperary. We are now seeking an Aftersales Coordinator.
BMW & MINI are one of the most successful premium manufacturers of automobiles in the world. At Morrison MINI an exciting career awaits someone with passion and commitment for one of the most iconic and recognisable global brands.
As an important player in the retailer network, you’ll be at the forefront of the automotive industry, promoting the world’s most charismatic car brand with enthusiasm and positivity, as well as pride in all things MINI.
Arrange returns of warranty parts/surcharges
Dealing with Parts counter and technicians
Making sure Parts Department is kept clean and tidy
Working closely with Part Manager about stock levels
Dealing closely with Workshop Controller to make sure workshop is run efficiently
Making sure shelves are stocked accordingly
Receiving Parts into stock
Dealing with Parts Warehouse
Dealing with certain Parts Reports
Answering phone calls
Taking Parts Orders
Planning future parts orders/deliveries
Working with Sales team in maximising Accessory Sales
Working with Parts Manager in relation to Bodywork Estimates
· Exceptional customer facing skills-to create customer confidence by ensuring customer awareness of all products & services available.
· Professional; highest standards of courtesy & efficiency; enthusiastic
· Computer literate - to be able to record / amend customer details accurately.
· Ability to work under pressure and remain calm - to handle upset / demanding customers effectively
· Accuracy in detailing customer requirements on job cards / invoice
· To follow up and provide feedback to customers on the status of their vehicle.
· To ensure that all work requested has been carried out & charged for.
· Excellent personal presentation and always reflects the company's corporate image.
Likely to be/have:
· Good oral & written communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· Able to record accurately all relevant details
· Ability to 'up sell' additional work / accessories
· An ability to absorb and understand technical data and explain it to our customers as required
Reference ID: MOR2106 Email : [email protected]