1.1 General Objectives
- To provide an efficient accounting and administration service to the various departments of Morrison dealership including Sales, Service, Parts, and dealership management.
- To ensure policies and procedures are adhered to in respect of Morrison and BMW Group
- To ensure timely and accurate accounting, sales, purchasing and stock information is provided to departmental managers which will enable them to manage their department in line with best practice.
- To support the accounting and administration staff to ensure office services are optimized.
1.2 Reports to
- Report to the Company Accountant.
1.3 Accounting Services
- To process accounting information in accordance with company policy.
- To support departments with submission/input of accounting data in an appropriate format and to organise training for department staff in this regard.
- Assist with preparation of business plans and budgets, forecasts and cashflows as required.
1.4 BMW and MINI Franchise Standards Compliance
- Assist with management of BMW Franchise Standards Compliance
- Support required with the following;
- Warranty Audit
- Used Car Audit,
- QMA (business operating standard/procedures),
- Enquiry Management,
- Mystery Shop results
- Customer satisfaction results
- Customer detail upload for all sales information to BMW 100% data quality required
1.5 Sales Administration Services
- Support the administration of used and trade vehicle orders in line with company policy.
- To administer the sales of new and used cars and sales associated warranty or service inclusive. Ensure orders and invoices are issued in a timely manner.
- Collate and record all used vehicle information in stock detailing the various attributes of each vehicle. Ensure the stock list (new & used) is kept up to date.
- Manage deal files for each vehicle ensuring all keys, log books, hand books and service logs are correct.
- Monitor BMW infonet for sales bulletins.
- Manage demonstration models including order, registration, taxation, funding and resale.
- Monitor the valeting of used cars.
- Ensure Kerridge is updated and inputs are processed on time and correctly.
- Creation of WIPs for used cars and input on Kerridge schedule
- Contact with finance companies, government agencies and customers will also be a feature of this role.
- Provide control and monitoring service in relation to the sales department and financial service function.
1.6 Service Administration
- Assist with warranty and goodwill applications ensuring all claims comply with BMW Group procedures.
- Warranty administration will also include;
- Management of the warranty process at the dealership to ensure accurate maintenance of records.
- Administer recall campaigns.
- Issue warranty claims.
- Monitoring of warranty related documentation.
- Ensure warranty parts are controlled properly.
- File all warranty jobs for 6 years ensuring they are quickly accessible and auditable at all times
- Provide back-up to cover service advisors absences.
- Provide control and monitoring service to the service department.
1.7 Payroll & HR Administration
- Input payroll payments as required.
- Manage administration of time and attendance for all staff including annual leave, sick leave etc.
- Issue payroll control reports as required.
- Manage performance bonus plans across the business and ensure timely payment of same
1.8 Audit of Controls & Procedures
- Support with audit function for the company.
- Acquire control sign-off as required.
- Stock check audits including cars, parts and accessories.
- Financial services transaction audits
1.9 Invoice Administration
- Assist with ensuring the administration department takes responsibility for creditor invoices - receives invoices from creditors and files/scans appropriately, seeks approval & processes payment.
- Support with creditor reports.
- Check debtor invoices for accuracy, completeness.
- Run and check debtor reports.
- Process payments as requested
1.10 Reporting Function
- Assist with reporting suite for all sections of the business.
- Circulate and challenge variance analysis reports.
- Circulate and challenge KPI reports.
1.11 General Administration
- Provide general administration services in line with company policy and procedures.
- Provide reception services as required.
- Become familiar with all aspects of administration duties to enable seamless cover for absences.
1.12 Personal Characteristics
- Customer focused with confident questioning skills.
- Positive, enthusiastic resilient, energetic and ability to use initiative.
- Constantly seek to improve and innovate.
To Apply to this position please Click Here
Please attach a cover letter and your Curriculum Vitae